- I Am The One You Warned Me Of -- (S. Pearlman, D. Roeser, A. Bouchard)
- Les Invisibles -- (S. Pearlman, A. Bouchard)
- In The Presence Of Another World -- (S. Pearlman, J. Bouchard)
- Del Rio's Song -- (S. Pearlman, A. Bouchard)
- The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At Weisseria -- (S. Pearlman, A. Bouchard)
- Astronomy -- (S. Pearlman, J. Bouchard, A. Bouchard)
- Magna Of Illusion -- (S. Pearlman, D. Roeser, A. Bouchard)
- Blue Oyster Cult -- (S. Pearlman, E. Bloom)
- Imaginos -- (S. Pearlman, A. Bouchard)
Release Notes: Released in July 1988 by Columbia. Produced by Sandy Pearlman - associate producer: Albert Bouchard.
Instruments: Eric Bloom (vocals), Albert Bouchard (guitar, percussion, vocals), Joe Bouchard (keyboards, vocals), Allen Lanier (keyboards), Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser (guitars, vocals), Kenny Aaronson (bass), Thommy Price (drums), Jack Secret (additional vocals), Tommy Moringiello (guitars), Jack Rigg (guitars), Tommy Zvoncheck (keyboards), Shocking U (background vocals on "In The Presence Of Another World"), Joey Cerisano (additional lead vocal on "The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At Weisseria"), Jon Rogers (additional lead vocal on "Imaginos"), The Guitar Orchestra of the State of Imaginos (Marc Biedermann, Kevin Carlson, Robbie Krieger, Tommy Moringiello, Aldo Nova, Jack Rigg, Joe Satriani).
Additional Notes: According to Bolle Gregmar, Joe Satriani played the lead on "The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At Weisseria", and Robbie Krieger played the lead on "Blue Oyster Cult". According to Albert Bouchard, Robbie Krieger also played the lead on "Magna Of Illusion". In addition, Albert Bouchard says that several musicians were either improperly credited, or not credited at all. See the specific FAQ question on the recording of *Imaginos* for more on this topic. The house on the album's cover is a photo from the early 1900's of the famous Cliff House Hotel in San Francisco. The original Cliff House was destroyed by fire in 1894, and a second hotel (pictured on the album cover) was built in 1896. It was also destroyed by fire in 1907. A third hotel was built in 1909 and is still standing, but pales in comparison to the one on the album cover. This album is no longer in print in the U.S.