- Take Me Away -- (E. Bloom, A. Nova)
- Eyes On Fire -- (G. Winter)
- Shooting Shark -- (D. Roeser, P. Smith)
- Veins -- (D. Roeser, R. Meltzer)
- Shadow Of California -- (J. Bouchard, N. Smith, S. Pearlman)
- Feel The Thunder -- (E. Bloom)
- Let Go -- (E. Bloom, D. Roeser, I. Hunter)
- Dragon Lady -- (D. Roeser, B. Blotto)
- Light Years Of Love -- (J. Bouchard, H. Wheels)
Notes: Released in October 1983 by Columbia. Produced by Bruce Fairbairn. The album was originally planned to be titled, "Night Makes Right". As a single, "Shooting Shark" spent 3 weeks on the U.S. charts, reaching as high as #83.
Instruments: Eric Bloom (guitar, vocals), Joe Bouchard (bass, electric and Spanish guitar, vocoder, vocals), Rick Downey (drums), Allen Lanier (piano, synthesizers), Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser (guitar, keyboards, vocals), Larry Fast/Synergy (additional synthesizer programming), Randy Jackson (bass on "Shooting Shark"), Marc Baum (saxophone on "Shooting Shark"), Greg Winter (background vocals on "Eyes On Fire"), Aldo Nova (guitar and synthesizer on "Take Me Away").